Monday, March 5, 2012

Meet Me on Monday Week 27

I know it's been a few weeks since I posted a MMOM post. The last host, Never Growing Old, hasn't posted once since the holidays, so now, Acting Balanced is taking up the reins on our favorite Monday posts! 

Questions:

1. What is on your bedside table?
I always have a book on my nightstand. Right now I have two, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I finished the fourth book last night so I grabbed the next one just in case I felt up to starting it, however, I was too tired! I also always have my lamp and a glass of water on my nightstand. When I'm asleep, my glasses rest there, too. 

2. Hardback, Paperback or E-Reader?
If I am keeping the book, I prefer hardback covers, especially if it's a series. I get paperback quite often when they are on sale. I just got a Kindle for my birthday so I'll be putting that to use here soon!

3. What is your 'go to' drink of choice?
Water. I love water. I prefer it in a large plastic cup on the rocks. I should drink some right now!

4. How do you like to spend your birthday?
I want to spend it with friends and family eating lots of cake and things I should be resisting the rest of the year!

5. Finish this sentence - I would never be caught dead in ...
skinny jeans. I'm not skinny, and they aren't flattering. 
I don't need everyone else to know my thighs like to make out!

Answer them on your blog and link up - or answer them in the comment section below - 


Acting Balanced

3 comments:

  1. http://sarashappyplace.blogspot.com/2012/03/meet-me-on-monday.html

    Liked those questions! :o) have a great monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skinny jeans are for those who a really skinny and I'm not. I don't even think I could get into a pair. I think I would dead just trying to get into a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree... skinny jeans are only for teenagers and wannabe teenagers...

    ReplyDelete