Monday, October 10, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Week 15

I know I haven't been as consistent with this as I would like, but here I go again!

Questions:

1.  The best part of waking up each day is __________?
It depends. Sometimes I'm not happy about waking up because it's early and I'm wondering why???? Usually though, the best part of waking up is seeing Baby J's smile when I go and get her. She always starts the day excited and energized. 

2.  How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I feel that I am young at heart. I love playing and being goofy. I love going out with friends and having game nights. I think I would be in my early twenties. Not that my body agrees, but I can work on that!
3.  Red or Green Apples?
Green-that was easy! :) Although, I did have some yummy red apples yesterday. Juicy and crisp! Apples are so much better when someone slices them up for me-which is exactly why they were so delicious yesterday, thanks to my friend Twinkle!! Honestly, I like the reddish, green ones the best. :)

4.  Do you forgive easily?
Hmmm...I would say yes, but I always remember. My husband might say no, I don't forgive easily, but he's not writing this blog. 

5.  If you could live in any home on a television series, which would it be?
This is difficult. I don't watch enough TV to be able to pick the perfect home. I do like the new house on The Real World: San Diego though, and what a great location!! Yes, I watch the show. I started watching it in college-that was the thing to talk about in Wichita Falls, TX, and I have been addicted, for about the last ten years. I love the drama!







No comments:

Post a Comment