Monday, April 9, 2012

Meet Me on Monday Week 28

Never Growing Old, the writer of MMOM has taken a sabbatical, but she will be back next Monday to resume her old hosting spot! :) I did do one of the MMOM posts with the author of Acting Balanced, but it was difficult for me to remember to do it. Now, I'm back in the saddle and have checked out her new feature, Monday Quiz About Me and so I'll be joining this week so that I can stay on my horse! 
She will have four questions and the fifth one is a question I ask my readers to respond to, so here goes: 
1. Which three words would describe you best?
Dedicated, funny, passionate

2. Describe your favorite place in the whole world.
I love the beach and being in the water. Ha! Brad Paisley's song, Water, just came on my player! Perfect! I'm ready for the summer and have been begging my husband to come swimming with me, but he says it's still too cold. Yet, he turned the A/C on today...hmmmm...I say he's a wuss! 

3. Sunsets, Sunrises or Full Moons?
Sunsets-Arizona has some of the best I've ever seen. I've only been up for sunrise once-well, one that I watched and that was years ago on the beach and Cancun. Ah, memories! Full moons?? What are we-werewolves?

4. If you were to get reincarnated what or who would you want to come back as?
Well, I like being human, but if I came back as something else, I would probably want to come back as a spoiled dog. A nice lab that gets to eat, play, go on long walks and sleep! :)  

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!
This is our first baby, Chloe

5. Have you finished your taxes yet? 
I have not. We have an appointment tomorrow. I am a procrastinator, but this delay has been my husbands, as my work was all done in late January/early February. :)  



 

Acting Balanced







3 comments:

  1. I finished my taxes in January. Yes, I am one of those. That is one comfy looking dog. Not a bad choice for reincarnation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, taxes filed and small refund in the bank and spent :-) Now for uncle Sam to take his portion on the 17th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for reading! Glad you both are done too! :)

    ReplyDelete