Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (even though it's Tuesday) Week 7

I came down with a horrible stomach bug Sunday night so I'm a little behind in posting. Luckily today I feel much better and I've actually been able to eat some real food! I'm still a bit slow going though, so another day of rest it is. Anyway, on to the questions!

Questions:

1. What is was the last piece of candy that you ate?
I had a bag of Skittles on Sunday. I don't normally eat Skittles, but I was out of chocolate and just happened to see this little bag in the pantry. I remember I got it at an Easter event.
My favorite flavor is red. There were only 2 reds in that mini pack:(
2. Do you "read" in the bathroom?
Hahaha! This is a funny question and kinda TMI...Well, the answer is yes. LOL! I never did until after I was married and I had to figure out why in the world my husband was always in the bathroom for so long. What could he be doing in there? Finally, I decided to try it. I took a book and have enjoyed my new found quiet spot ever since. Well, not really since I have a child now that follows me everywhere I go...

3. I can't stand when someone _________?
Doesn't smile back when I smile at them. 

4. Do you do daily, weekly or monthly grocery shopping?
I get groceries when I am out of something. I would say it's usually a weekly thing, but there's no set day and no set budget for this, although there probably should be!
Like my cart ever looks like this!



1 comment:

  1. Blog hopping today and am your newest follower. I hope that one of my blogs interests you too.

    I also host my own weekend hop!
    http://tawnasplan.com blog hop here thurs-sun!
    http://btrbb.com

    Thanks
    Tawna

    ReplyDelete