Monday, June 20, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Week 9

Yay! I made it on Monday:)

Questions:

1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
Their smile. I love a nice smile and if someone is smiling they are usually happy so that's a plus.
2. Do you talk to yourself?
Um, yes. In my head. Does that make me crazy??
3. What is your current relationship status?
Happily married! Our five year anniversary is on Friday, which just happens to be our daughter's first birthday as well.
June 24, 2006 Montego Bay, Jamaica
June 22ish, 2007 California Coast
Sometime around our anniversary 2008-Comanche, TX
Maroma Beach Mexico-anniversary vaca 2009
June 24, 2010 Glendale, AZ
4. Do you have a garden?
No, I wish I did though. 
5. What is your favorite licorice flavor?
I am not a big fan of licorice, but I do love the Twizzler's Pull and Peel in Cherry. 


3 comments:

  1. Awww....love the wedding pic and the one where he's holding his new baby ~ So sweet! You two look very happy together -- so nice to see :)

    Saw your link on the Meet Me on Monday blog hop.
    I'm your newest follower via GFC and NetworkedBlogs
    Hope your week's a good one!
    Katrina
    They All Call Me Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katrina:) We are very happy!

    Thanks for following! I also checked out your blog. I love how all your kid's names start with the same letter:)

    Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- Loving this!!!
    1. First thing I notice is the smile!!
    2. Absolutely, I talk to myself all the time. It's so bad now, my co-workers ask - wait- you talking to me or yourself?
    3. Happily married!
    4. No garden, would like to start one!
    5. I like the red twizzlers!!!

    LOL - check me out if you can!

    Sadi
    http://www.buterscotchsundaes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete