Sunday, July 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Week 10

This is a week late. I actually wrote it on time, I just was never able to post it. I had family in town that distracted me and of course Baby J can never let me have a quick minute on the computer in peace. :) I have been AWOL from my blog, but now that my house is back and hubby is here on vaca for a few more days, I hope to get my posts written and actually posted! Wish me luck!

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite food?
I have to pick just one?? I really love semi-sweet chocolate chips. They are my favorite snack.  I also LOVE french fries-they are so hard to resist. Ice cream is at the top of the list, too. 
 
2.  What color scheme is your bedroom?
Black and silver, but we have a red wall-not really my style to have the red, I would rather have a blue or green accent, but we have blues in other rooms and most greens go better w/ brown in the bedroom. 
This isn't my bedroom, but it's my style.
 3.  Do you carry a donor card?
No, but I am a donor and it says so on my license. I guess I should look into that.
4.  In your opinion, is the glass half empty or half full?
I would say normally half full. I do get in moods sometimes where I can be a pessimist though. 
5.  Vanilla or Chocolate?
I love chocolate, but I have to go with vanilla because you can add so many different flavors to vanilla to make it any other flavor you want. It's more versatile. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment