Monday, July 11, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Week 11

Another week has gone by and it's Monday again! I like Mondays because it's my husband's Friday. He is off on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I didn't like them much when I was teaching though! 

The normal blogger who does MMOM skipped this week and last, so I just borrowed some of her questions that she asked before I began blogging. 

1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
Crunchy beef tacos! Yum!

2. Do you scrapbook?
No. I wish I had the creative touches to do this, but I did not get that gene.
Maybe I should try a digital scrapbook!
3. Do you take any daily medications?
Yes, I have hypothyroidism and have had to take daily meds since docs diagnosed it when I was thirteen. 

4. What is your favorite sound?
Laughing. It means someone is happy:)

5. Where were you born?
Lima, OH but I grew up in the DFW area so I'm really a Texas girl at heart!
This is where I was born, but I haven't been to Ohio since I was four years old.
I love the Dallas skyline!



No comments:

Post a Comment