Monday, July 18, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Week 12

Questions:

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
I wear my wedding ring 24/7-really my engagement ring. I have 2 wedding bands-one for each side because I like things symmetrical, but I haven't put them back on since having Baby J. I love wearing jewelry, but I'm allergic to certain metals and can't wear anything for long periods of time.

2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I twirl it usually, but if it's a big bite, I will cut it.

3.  How many siblings do you have?
I have two brothers and a half sister. I am closest to my older brother, although growing up my younger brother and I were close. We all live in different states and usually keep in touch through Facebook.
My younger brother.
My younger sister.

My older brother.


4.  Were you named after anyone?
No. I'm an original.
I wanted to add a cool pic of my name, but I found this book instead. I will have to find it and read it now.

5.  Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. Water is my choice of beverage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment