Monday, January 30, 2012

Meet Me on Monday Week 26

Questions:

1. How many brother and sisters do you have?
I have two brothers and one sister. My older brother is a half brother that my dad adopted before I was born. He was never really a half sibling b/c he was always around for the most part. He's almost five years older so he was out of the house early. My younger brother and I are 15 months apart. We were close growing up, but we've drifted apart over the years. My younger sister is about four years younger. She's also a half sibling on my dad's side. Since we lived states apart all of her life, we haven't really ever gotten to know each other. We are both on Facebook though and are able to communicate and share life events.

2. What is your favorite thing to do?
I love to listen to music and dance and sing. I also am an avid reader. I love snuggling with a good book!
New Years Party 2009-singing Karaoke on the PS2.

3. What countries have you visited?
I have been to Mexico and Jamaica. I hope to travel more in the future. My goal is to see as many tropical places as I can while younger and all the historical (i.e. European) places when I'm older.

Zip-lining through Jamaica in 2006

My husband and I in Maroma Beach in 2009 on an anniversary vaca
4. Are you a morning or a night person?
I am usually a morning person. If I am woken up when I believe it should technically still be night time, I am not a morning person at all.

5. What's your favorite cereal?
I love Reese's Puffs and Life. 

1 comment:

  1. 1. I have 1 brother and 3 step-sisters. I've known my step-sisters since we were really young so we just refer to ourselves as sisters.

    2. I LOVE watching my boys play sports. It makes me smile inside and out. I look forward to loading up the car, kids, chairs, cooler, and spending the day going from one game to the next. I also love mini-road trips to the ocean.

    3. Just Canada. There are so many places I would love to visit though. I look forward to when me and my husband can travel!

    4. Night owl all. the. way.

    5. I like Quaker oatmeal squares, Cinnamon
    Life, Multi-grain Cheerios and I use Almond milk in my cereal. Yum.

    ReplyDelete