Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Week 20

Questions:

1. Do your family/friends know about your blog?
Yes, most of them do. I post it on Facebook/Twitter automatically so they are able to see it. I've talked about it with people who aren't using social media, but not sure how often they decide to check it. I'm guessing, not very. :)  
2. What is your favorite card game?
I love games. If I had to choose a favorite, I would have to say Spades. I played it growing up and it was always a great way to pass a night. I also love Skip Bo and Phase 10. Oh, and Uno! :)  
Everyone wants these when playing Spades!
3. What do you wear to bed? 
Usually an old Tshirt. Boring, I know. I am not a Tshirt wearer when out and about, but as a teacher, we always had spirit shirts so I have a ton of Tshirts that would feel lonely if I never wore them. Plus, I don't want to spend money on cute PJs when I don't really need them. 
This just looks too constricting.
4. What is your favorite kind of French Fry?
My absolute favorite french fry comes from Wing Stop! If you haven't had them, go and get them. They are so delicious. I have searched the internet trying to find their recipe for seasoning, but it must be a secret. Man, now I want some!  
5. What is your usual bed time?
My average bed time is 10:00pm. When I'm into a really good book though, it's hard to put it down. 
This happens to me quite often. I have trouble turning off my brain.




No comments:

Post a Comment