Monday, November 21, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Week 21

Questions:

1.  I wish I had more time to _________?
Wow! I could really create a long list for this. I was just talking to a friend this weekend about how I wish I had time to play video games. I know it sounds silly, but they are really fun and I enjoy them. I make time to read books, but I can't justify making time to play video games!
I started this game in 2002, but have yet to finish it. :( I will one day!

2.  What is your favorite kind of soup?
Hmmm...I guess chicken noodle. I'm not a big soup person, but I loved the Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup when I was sick growing up. 

3.  Where will you eat Thanksgiving dinner? 
This year we are going to Lee's friend's house on Wednesday for Thanksgiving dinner. Lee usually works Thursday evenings so we have to celebrate early. This year he will work early on Thursday, so we are heading to my friend's for the day. This will be my first year not making the meal in quite some time. I think I'm okay with it.
This was our spread last year. Don't pay attention to the dishes in the sink-it was time to eat.

4.  What is your favorite time of day?
Gosh, it's hard to say. I like different times depending on my mood. I could say my favorite time of day is when I eat! Hahahaha! 

5.  Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Um....I thought about starting my holiday shopping...does that count?







No comments:

Post a Comment