Monday, December 5, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Week 22

Questions:

1.  Monday's are _________?
A day to get the house back in order after the weekend.

2.  What is your favorite kind of milkshake?
Chocolate! It needs to be made with real chocolate ice cream and not vanilla with chocolate syrup.
My favorite milk shake of all-too bad there aren't any Braum's in Arizona. :(

3.  What monthly bill do you most dislike paying? 
I don't pay the monthly bills. If I looked at our account, I might have a heart attack because my husband spends a lot of money on things and he doesn't care about the price. :( We had to make this deal a long time ago that he did all the bills and as long as I could spend money if I needed to we were good, or else I would do the bills and he'd get an allowance. He chose the former.

4.  How many email addresses do you use on a regular basis?
Two-my work email and my personal email. My work email is almost always caught up. I have about 70 emails to go through in my personal account on a regular basis. :( I need to unsubscribe from some things.

5.  What color lights are on your Christmas Tree?
We have white and blue lights on our tree. We just put it up on Saturday. I can't find my tree skirt and our tree topper broke last year, so it's not complete yet.  
This is our tree from 2009...I haven't taken one of our tree this year yet. We have the same lights on it though!







No comments:

Post a Comment