Monday, December 12, 2011

Meet Me on Monday Week 23

Questions:

1.  Tomorrow I'm going to _________?
Order the gifts I've been working on to have for family and friends for the holidays. I can't say what they are just in case anyone receiving one reads this, so it will be a surprise. :) 
 
2.  Pudding or Jello?
Pudding! Chocolate preferred. Even better if you put it in a pie! Yum!


3.  What book are you currently reading? 
I'm reading The Confession by John Grisham I highly recommend it. I'm about 2/3 through and it's very captivating. Grisham's books always suck me in. 


4.  What is the first concert you went to see?
I went to a 106.1 Kiss FM party (Dallas radio station) w/ many bands/groups when I was 12 or 13-somewhere around there. I honestly have no idea who played, but I know I was excited. I'm a huge concert fan and love going. The most recent concert I went to was Taylor Swift in October. It was a spectacular show! 


5.  What is your current weather?
Rainy! :( Yuck! Yesterday was a beautiful 75ish degree day with a clear, blue sky. Then I wake up to clouds and rain-all day long! Unfortunately, I've been stuck in the house because of this (my husband has decided that since other people in Arizona don't know how to drive in the rain, I guess I'm not allowed to) with a 17 month old who has decided she doesn't need to nap anymore. 









No comments:

Post a Comment